a good laugh?
You can find both at
P.O. Box 328
Holly Springs, GA 30142
for Digital Business Books (DigBizBooks.com)
is a unique type of site. It offers information on all business
categories in all digital formats: audio, video and ebook.
primary goal is to offer affordable, introductory level business
products that any entrepreneur, at any stage of their
development, could afford and immediately put into practical use.
encourage our authors to bundle their business publication with
other value-added products, such as
- a bonus report or book,
- a limited-time offer for a free subscription or membership,
- a complimentary initial consultation, etc.
also encourage authors to include tips or information within
their book that will help the client save or make a greater amount
of money than the client will spend on their purchase. By doing
so, clients receive a product whose value far exceeds its price,
making it easier for the customer to feel comfortable with their
is a one-stop shopping experience for those needing business
primary goal is not only to provide a single place where entrepreneurs
can find the business information they require, but
also do something they can't do at other stores gain access
to the authors as well! By offering this service, both the
client and the author benefit. The purchaser can pose questions
to the author, and the author can foster a relationship with the
client. Everyone wins!
and we offer a free ebook, audio book or video every week!
It is announced via Your Voice and Brain Storm! (our podcasts and
ezines), and available under the Special Offers category.
Press Releases for Encouraging Enterprises,
- August 1, 2005 - DigBizBooks.com opens!
- July 25, 2005 - Press
Release about Podcasting Handbook.
- July 20, 2005 - Cherokee
Tribune does a feature article on Penny Haynes and Podcasting,
featuring her Podcasting Handbook for Busy Entrepreneurs.
- July 7, 2005 - Penny Haynes and the Podcasting Handbook
for Busy Entrepreneurs in the Atlanta
- May 5, 2005 - FamilyFriendlyPodcasts.com
Directory Launched. Mentioned in May 12th New York Times article.
- April 19, 2005 - Business By Grace interviews Penny Haynes
about how her faith affects and influences her business. Listen
to the interview here.
- March 29, 2005 - Shoestring Radio interviews Penny Haynes
regarding podcasting. Click
here to access the interview
- December 2004 - Penny Haynes, President of Encouraging Audiobooks
is interviewed on the Inside Digital Media show with Phil
the slide show and audio interview here.
- January 2005 - Your Voice the Audiozine/Podcast offers Brain
Storm! podcast at 1/2 price for legally blind. Review
Press Release here.
York Daily News article on the Clean Comedy Show
- October 2004 - Encouraging Audiobooks sponsors the "Clean
Comedy Show" at the NYC
Underground Comedy Festival in October 2004, Saturday, October
9th, 2004 at 4:00 pm at the Laugh Lounge.
- Encouraging Audiobooks joins forces with the Geogia
Avenue Food Cooperative in Atlanta, GA to raise funds,
expand awareness, and provide business resources for coop members.
- July 15, 2004 - Encouraging Audiobooks opens it's virtual
|For more information, contact:
Penny Haynes, CEO
P.O. Box 328
Holly Springs, GA 30142-0006